Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2012 NFL Week 1 Predictions

Ladies and Gentlemen the NFL season is upon us and its now time for weekly predictions and point spreads. The teams highlighted in bold are the ones who I think will be victorious each week. So here we go. As the weeks go on I will offer up more explanations on why I pick the teams I do but for the first weeks lets just say I am basing my picks on what I saw towards the end of last season and in the preseason.

Wednesday, September 5
Cowboys at Giants 

Sunday, September 9
Eagles at Browns
Redskins at Saints 
Rams at Lions 
Falcons at Chiefs
Jaguars at Vikings 
Colts at Bears 
Patriots at Titans
Dolphins at Texans 
Bills at Jets
Panthers at Buccaneers
Seahawks at Cardinals 
49ers at Packers
Steelers at Broncos 

Monday, September 10
Bengals at Ravens
Chargers at Raiders

Here are the lines from Vegas.com

National Football League
Time Caesars-
Hilton
MGM-
Mirage
Stations






Sep. 5Dallas
5:30 p.m. at N.Y. Giants
FavoriteNYGNYGNYG 
Point spread-4-4-3½
Total47o/u47o/u47o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Indianapolis
10 a.m. at Chicago
FavoriteCHICHICHI 
Point spread-10-9½-9½
Total42½o/u42½o/u43o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Philadelphia
10 a.m. at Cleveland
FavoritePHIPHIPHI 
Point spread-8-8-8½
Total41o/u41o/u41½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Buffalo
10 a.m. at N.Y. Jets
FavoriteNYJNYJNYJ 
Point spread-3-3-3
Total40½o/u40½o/u40½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Washington
10 a.m. at New Orleans
FavoriteNORNORNOR 
Point spread-9½-9½-9½
Total49½o/u49½o/u50o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9New England
10 a.m. at Tennessee
FavoriteNWENWENWE 
Point spread-6½-7-6½
Total47½o/u47½o/u48o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Jacksonville
10 a.m. at Minnesota
FavoriteMINMINMIN 
Point spread-4½-4½-4½
Total38o/u38o/u38o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Miami
10 a.m. at Houston
FavoriteHOUHOUHOU 
Point spread-10-10-10
Total43o/u43o/u43o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9St. Louis
10 a.m. at Detroit
FavoriteDETDETDET 
Point spread-9-9-9
Total46½o/u46½o/u47o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Atlanta
10 a.m. at Kansas City
FavoriteATLATLATL 
Point spread-1½-1½-1
Total41½o/u42o/u41½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9San Francisco
1:25 p.m. at Green Bay
FavoriteGNBGNBGNB 
Point spread-5½-6-6
Total45o/u45o/u45½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Carolina
1:25 p.m. at Tampa Bay
FavoriteCARCARCAR 
Point spread-2½-2½-2½
Total46½o/u46½o/u46½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Seattle
1:25 p.m. at Arizona
FavoriteSEASEASEA 
Point spread-2½-2-2
Total40½o/u40½o/u40½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 9Pittsburgh
5:25 p.m. at Denver
FavoriteDENDENDEN 
Point spread-1-1-1
Total44½o/u44½o/u44½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 10Cincinnati
4 p.m. at Baltimore
FavoriteBALBALBAL 
Point spread-6-6-6
Total41o/u40½o/u41o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110 

Sep. 10San Diego
7:15 p.m. at Oakland
FavoriteSDGSDGSDG 
Point spread-1½-1½-1½
Total47½o/u47½o/u47½o/u 
Total money line-110-110-110

No comments: