It's getting down to the end of the season and there are some very important games this week. So here are my predictions for the week.
(10-4) New York Jets at (10-4) Chicago Bears
This is definitely a must win for the Jets. The Bears have already clinched a playoff spot so what is the point of playing your starters and taking the chance of injury two weeks before the playoffs. Jets win hands down.
(9-5) New York Giants at (8-6) Green Bay Packers
Both teams are fighting for a Wild card spot at this point so I am going to put it to you this way. If Aaron Rodgers plays, I am giving the game to the Packers. If he does not play the Giants defense will run all over the Packers offense. I am undecided until Sunday to find out if Rodgers is playing
(8-6) Indianapolis Colts at(7-7) Oakland Raiders
Colts are now in the driver seat and have a playoff spot for now. The Raiders are pretty much out of it but could play the spoiler role and help the Jaguars get back in the playoff picture. I think the Raiders are looking for respect and I believe on Sunday they will get it. Raiders win in a close one.
(10-4) New Orleans Saints at (12-2) Atlanta Falcons
I am so torn about this game. Everyone knows one of my least favorite teams is New Orleans and I still do think they are overrated and have had somewhat of an easy schedule. I am just going to say it, and that is the Falcons hands down. They are unstoppable right now. Even when they play bad, they still find a way to win. the ATL is rolling into the playoffs with home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Well there you have it everyone. Have a safe Christmas and check back Tuesday for my review of the week. God Bless you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment